WSHE Presents Clinician Lindsey Partridge
Lindsey Partridge is dedicated to life-long learning and helping others connect with their horses.
She is an accomplished student, trainer, and competitor. She has been called ‘Canada’s Horse Whisperer’ by the Toronto Star and ‘The Queen of Thoroughbreds’ by The Rider. She is a Horse Human Relationship Expert.
Owner of Partridge Horse Hill, founder of Harmony Horsemanship™, President of Natural Horsemanship Association, and a Registered Nurse, Lindsey has been a Horse Wrangler for feature films, a champion at the 2015 and 2016 International Thoroughbred Makeovers, and won many awards and titles for Extreme Cowboy Racing, Jumpers, and Horse Training.
Author of Natural Horsemanship Answering the What, Why, and How for ALL Disciplines.
Highlights of Lindsey’s Competitive Performances include:
- 2019 Reserve Champion at EXCA Worlds mustang class
- 2019 Reserve Champion in both Trail and Freestyle, as well 4th in Ranch and Field Hunter at the International Retired Racehorse Project Thoroughbred Makeover
- 2019 Reserve Champion in the Versatility Challenge at Equine Affaire
- 2019 Legends Champion at the Midwest Fair Mustang Makeover
- 2019 Top Ten Finisher (7th) in the Georgia Mustang Makeover
- 2018 Ontario Provincial Pro Reserve Champion in Extreme Cowboy Racing.
- 2018 4th and 5th place in the Versatility Challenge at Equine Affaire
- 2017 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place horses in Trail at the International Retired Racehorse Project Thoroughbred Makeover, as well 6th in Field Hunter and 2nd in Freestyle.
- 2016 Extreme Cowboy Can Am Equine Champion
- 2016 Champion of Trail and Freestyle at the Retired Racehorse Project Thoroughbred Makeover. Lindsey is the first ever trainer to win two disciplines at this international competition. She also finished 3rd in Trail and 3rd in Field Hunter with her second horse, making her the first trainer to ever have both her makeover horses qualify for finals and place in the top 3 for both of their divisions.
- 2015 winner of America’s Most Wanted Thoroughbred with ‘Soar’
- 2015 Champion of Trail at the Retired Racehorse Project Thoroughbred Makeover. Also 2nd place in Trail with a second horse, and 3rd in Freestyle.
- 2017, 2016 and 2015 Champion of the Sky Haven Jumper Mini Prix
- 2016 Champion at the Ontario Mountain Trail Society National Finals
Video of winning Freestyle: (went viral with over 400,000 views, and over 7000 shares) https://www.facebook.com/HarmonyHorsemanshipTM/videos/1086732811418512/
Lindsey’s Certification and Education include:
- Level 2 Centered Riding Coach
- Equine Canada Certified Competition Coach in both Western and English
- Ontario Equestrian Federation English Rider Level 8
- Western Rider Level 4 (highest rider levels for each discipline).
- President and founder of the Natural Horsemanship Association.
- Bachelor in Health Sciences and Nursing from the University of Ontario
Other Highlights include
- Founder of Harmony Horsemanship. A training technique dedicated to teaching students to understand themselves, their horse, and the language that connects them. Harmony Horsemanship has certified instructors in Canada and the United States.
- Horse Wrangler for the feature films Autumn Stables (2018) and The Farmer and the Belle (2019)
- Horse Wrangler and Actress in the movie Unbridled (2018) with her horses
- Presenter at FEI World Games 2018
- Demonstration at Tryon International Equestrian Centre during their Grand Prix Jumper night (2018)
- Demonstration for Plantation International (2018)
- Demonstrations at Equifest, New York,
- Demonstrations at the Royal Winter Fair, Spirit of the Horse, 2015 & 2016
- Demonstrations and Clinician at Can Am
- Equine Expo, 2016, 2017, 2018
Video of Introducing the Sport of Super Horses at the Royal Winter Fair 2015: https://www.facebook.com/HarmonyHorsemanshipTM/videos/vl.535255936649471/863581747066954/?type=1